Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
January 2024 -- Discussion

moneypitmike

6 minutes ago, Sey-Mour Snow said:

You are showing temp anomalies Saturday for a Sunday storm? Grasp for straws much?  That map will change 100 times and is only dependent on storm track. 

Oh wait. Lemme get this straight—you were analyzing the output from one op run at day 8, and I’m the one grasping for straws with the EPS output. 

See more snow. Apt name. Accurate.

3 minutes ago, jbenedet said:

Oh wait. Lemme get this straight—you were analyzing the output from one op run at day 8, and I’m the one grasping for straws with the EPS output. 

See more snow. Apt name. Accurate.

Did I post the 2m temps or did you? You are certifiably crazy .. Who on earth posts Day 6 2m temp anomalies before the storm, it makes zero sense.  You cannot win this argument man get a life. We have had 30 degree temp anomalies the day before a snowstorm, what is your point?  The simple point is that if the storm takes a favorable track it will snow.  Posting Saturday's anomalies bring no forecasting skill to this forum. 

• Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, dryslot said:

So if i went back on your post the past few weeks i would find no troll ones?   lol

What if it wasn't trolling? How much snow have you had since December 15th?  What were temp departures?  Not every negative post is trolling. Anyway, ya'll troll more than I do tbh.  It's just you have groupthink and band together :p

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Sey-Mour Snow said:

Did I post the 2m temps or did you? You are certifiably crazy .. Who on earth posts Day 6 2m temp anomalies before the storm, it makes zero sense.  You cannot win this argument man get a life.

There is no argument. 

You picked one map of two bc that fits your snow glass view. Talk to me about the EPS H5 and Pacific jet.

Good luck. 

“See more snow”

Yup. Got it.

IMG_0505.png

IMG_0507.png

• Weenie 3

On 12/29/2023 at 8:53 PM, Torch Tiger said:

yeah wow that 18z gfs was maybe the worst run yet. I really hope it's not right, tbh.  that's sadistic!  Very very cold at end though

On 12/29/2023 at 10:24 PM, Torch Tiger said:

let's get winter in here!  please

lots of drunk posting today. Hope ya'll get tons of snow

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

And during the sacred holiday season . It’s just so unhealthy and sad to see 

30 years ago, I had to make a career decision: meteorology, or psychiatry.  I chose the latter.  But it wasn't all lost for the former.  A good number of my winter-season patients are meteorologists.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 9
  • Weenie 1