Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
October Banter 2023

George BM

Lol. The Commanders are a joke.
Will Rivera make it till the end of the season?
Rivera is a good man and was the  right man at the time when they hired him 4 years ago when all the BS off the field stuff was going on but he's not a good head coach.
Majority of his seasons between Carolina and Commanders are losing ones.
This is probably his last head coaching gig.

Meanwhile, the Dolphins are ballin’ under their coach, who was once on the ‘skins staff. They may need to find a younger, innovative coach instead of someone who might be stuck in their ways. Season is early tho…tbd.

9 hours ago, 87storms said:

…in other news, I finally got my hands on some Eagle Rare…a rare find these days. I still remember Chill and others recommending that one to me. I personally think it’s underpriced…and I’m ok with that.

Eagle Rare is so damn good. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CAPE said:

Pathetic showing at home in prime time. Otoh, Bears had not won a game in almost a year. They were due to put together a good effort and actually win. Law of averages.

This has happened so many times.  We are supposed to be the better team, go against a worse one, play like doo doo, get wrecked.  Remember when the lions went 0-17?  Guess who they got their first win against?  We just always seem to let bad teams look amazing.

49 minutes ago, mappy said:

lol i turned it off at halftime. Typical Washington, looking like fools against a winless team. 

You went longer than me.  Didn't even go to halftime.  There was no point.  Fire everyone.  

23 minutes ago, TowsonWeather said:

I've been out of the weather loop. Any thoughts on timing/duration/intensity of the rainy weather tomorrow? Just from glancing at guidance it seems like it's not gonna be TOO bad - just trying to figure out some logistics for the O's game.

All I have seen says it's out of here by game time. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, mattie g said:

Saw a completely black one on a walk the other night. Only one I've seen so far this season, so I take it as a good omen.

LOL. I've seen TWO completely black wooly bear caterpillars in the last several days...after having seen NO all black ones in any of my earlier days. I mean, c'mon...at this point, it IS a portent.  ;) 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, vastateofmind said:

LOL. I've seen TWO completely black wooly bear caterpillars in the last several days...after having seen NO all black ones in any of my earlier days. I mean, c'mon...at this point, it IS a portent.  ;) 

Saw this beaut the other day.  

caterpiller.jpg

• Like 3

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic