Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Octorcher or Roctober 2023 Discussion Thread

Damage In Tolland

20 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Data backed research is scary if it goes against our personal opinions, I know.

This was what I was saying last night….he doesn’t have to be mentally ill to do this.(in this case it sounds like he quite possibly could be), but as that study shows, most times mentally I’ll people don’t do these types of things.  And I agree.  

Perhaps we just keep our personal opinions on all of these things to ourselves, and just hope for the best, and that this suspect is caught very soon.  

If you want to talk about guns and mental illness, better off taking this stuff to banter.    And keep this thread for the latest news on this situation, and of course the weather. 

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Data backed research is scary if it goes against our personal opinions, I know.

Well of course personal opinion, but no one is going to convince me that somebody in anywhere near their right mind is able to do something like that. I'm not arguing the gun point, I don't own them myself. I had a friend I turned in anonymously years ago who had guns and I knew he was not somebody that should have them.

44 minutes ago, dryslot said:

It’s just been a terrible night as I’m getting messages of people I know that are dead or injured the nurses brother here’s brother is one of the ones killed at schmengees

So awful Jeff!  I feel for what you and your friends and neighbors are going through.   Hopefully they get this guy today.

• Sad 1