• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA Autumn 2023

25 minutes ago, mahantango#1 said:

So you might mount a comeback to sneak your way in to the semi-finals for the most mows. This is not over yet.

I am not sure anyone has less than me except possibly Atomix.  I doubt I get more than one more mow in (not counting leave mulching.).  I have an old mower called the Yard Pig which does the leaf mulching. 

9 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

I am not sure anyone has less than me except possibly Atomix.  I doubt I get more than one more mow in (not counting leave mulching.).  I have an old mower called the Yard Pig which does the leaf mulching. 

I'll be mowing and using the mower to move leaves to at least late November or until mother nature rids the trees of leaves.

1 minute ago, mahantango#1 said:

I'll be mowing and using the mower to move leaves to at least late November or until mother nature rids the trees of leaves.

Your grass keeps growing through October or do you just mean leaves?   My grass will probably grow a bit over the next 2 weeks which may lead to a mow but so far it has rarely grown much in Oct.   Guess the first frost will play a part in all of that. 

1 minute ago, Bubbler86 said:

Your grass keeps growing through October or do you just mean leaves?   My grass will probably grow a bit over the next 2 weeks which may lead to a mow but so far it has rarely grown much in Oct.   Guess the first frost will play a part in all of that. 

The last number of years I have 2 areas they each take about 15 min to mow with the garden tractor that just seem to grow more then the rest of the areas that I mow. And if I don't cut them till spring the grass is wooly, high and looks like crap.

• Like 1