Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
New England Met Autumn 2023 Banter

bristolri_wx

1 hour ago, DavisStraight said:

Purchased several watermelons I assume.

And a couple crates of other various types of produce. Someplace I have a dollar bill he autographed.  He took a bunch of photos with people in the produce aisle. I had tickets to the show and he gave the store a shout out from the stage. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Lol.. does your company have an account with us? Who is your rep? Gimmie some deets here. 

No, I'm nursing a wound, It came from Community Pharmacy, I knew you worked for Mckesson so when i received the pkg i thought of you.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, mreaves said:

I wouldn’t call them fraudulent. They aren’t top tier though. Especially with the injuries they have. 

Injuries are part of the game, They struggled against teams over .500, Just like they always said about NE, They would beat up on there division rivals that are mediocre so those are easy wins, I don't see them getting out of the first round.

5 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

I’ll look them up today in Salesforce .. maybe i can grab the account. Hope the foot is getting better. 

How is running going these days?  Isnt this the time of day  you are usually out for your run?

1 minute ago, Damage In Tolland said:

I had just gotten back. Did a quick 4.. Usually on the road by 4:50

I'm jealous.  My running got disrupted by a foot issue about three years ago.  Podiatrist eventually signed off resuming reduced running but I have not been able to reestablish the routine.

9 minutes ago, klw said:

I'm jealous.  My running got disrupted by a foot issue about three years ago.  Podiatrist eventually signed off resuming reduced running but I have not been able to reestablish the routine.

My marathon days are done I think. I did 7 of them . But training time is just too much. So now I’m just running 4 mornings a week to stay in shape. Every now and then I’ll run in some race. I did the Falmouth Road Race this past Augdewst . Hopefully you can get back out there at some point. 

2 hours ago, Damage In Tolland said:

I’ll look them up today in Salesforce .. maybe i can grab the account. Hope the foot is getting better. 

Thanks, The ankle was sprained but its my shin that took the brunt of the fall down the stairs that has multiple contusions, Another visit a the wound center today.

32 minutes ago, HoarfrostHubb said:

While I like him as a coach, there is much to be said about looking outside the Bellichick tree.

I am so lucky to have been a Patriots fan for these 24 years (and for around 24 years prior)

I'm not sure I'd include Vrabel as part of the BB tree. All he did was play for him.