Total Members
    Most Online
    wigl5l6k
    Newest Member
    wigl5l6k
Wake Me Up When September Ends..Obs/Diso

40/70 Benchmark

8 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Not saying it to screw you guys. Lol. I just mean that tucked bias. Maybe it works out for you and instead of near BGM it’s over Tolland haha.

Hah I get what you meant.  We rely on that Euro hugging over-amped bias for entertainment.  Just like the GGEM.

It does seem like the GFS has been winning for a few seasons now… but some lately have been dramatic wins.

15 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

Hah I get what you meant.  We rely on that Euro hugging over-amped bias for entertainment.  Just like the GGEM.

It does seem like the GFS has been winning for a few seasons now… but some lately have been dramatic wins.

Maybe when we start to get complex s/w interactions, the euro regains its mojo. Time will tell.  The GFS still needs to fix the surface Ts and the typically warm bias it has during CAD. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Damage In Tolland said:

So this is what I mean about so many trees..  some types maples, a few others.. but so much brown and little colors. Red maples may be the exception . I’ve seen this all over a lot of NE

QpDhWZC.jpg

https://x.com/ericfisher/status/1705990962172899624?s=46&t=dhcbvkjmRcyBVQtDxJ3lRg

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Spanks45 said:

I have been waiting for a while, well since I was 5 years old for the Dolphins to look like they do this year...Hopefully Tua/Hill can stay healthy this year, if so watch out!

Nothing against Miami… But I wouldn’t base that on the competition over the first two games of this year. If they look like that after six games, then we’ll talk.

3 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

Nothing against Miami… But I wouldn’t base that on the competition over the first two games of this year. If they look like that after six games, then we’ll talk.

Being a fan for this long, I fully expect the bottom to fall out at some point. But they have been exciting with Tua at QB, he just needs some protection. Next week is the first true test...

2 minutes ago, Spanks45 said:

Being a fan for this long, I fully expect the bottom to fall out at some point. But they have been exciting with Tua at QB, he just needs some protection. Next week is the first true test...

Put it this way you can feel a lot better about Miami’s chances than you can about the Patriots or the Jets… The good game will be when Miami plays Buffalo

34 minutes ago, Spanks45 said:

I have been waiting for a while, well since I was 5 years old for the Dolphins to look like they do this year...Hopefully Tua/Hill can stay healthy this year, if so watch out!

As a lifelong Dolphins fan, I feel your pain. I’m still a little iffy on Tua. I think he was the reason last week’s game against New England was closer than it should have been. 

3 minutes ago, mreaves said:

As a lifelong Dolphins fan, I feel your pain. I’m still a little iffy on Tua. I think he was the reason last week’s game against New England was closer than it should have been. 

as we speak, Mostert with 4 TDs today....this rushing attack is quite impressive. Hope he stays healthy too