Total Members
    Most Online
    CHSVol
    Newest Member
    CHSVol
Wake Me Up When September Ends..Obs/Diso

40/70 Benchmark

15 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Ditty’s go to model and favorite country cut way back at 0z. It finally put down the molson.

In winter we’d take one look at radar and be very nervous… Scooter would be saying it looks shredded and flaccid, Ineedsnow would be posting the HRRR still showing 8-12”, and Emasseather would be talking about getting porked in a blog. 

• Haha 6

24 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

In winter we’d take one look at radar and be very nervous… Scooter would be saying it looks shredded and flaccid, Ineedsnow would be posting the HRRR still showing 8-12”, and Emasseather would be talking about getting porked in a blog. 

Lol. Throw in a few Wizzy sounding posts highlighting his concerns that all the omega is below the dgz while he munches on a his 3rd McDeez fish filet…Ginxy and his “queens be queening, jacks be jacking, me be smiling” as he swallows 20mg of gummies by 8am, everything is awesome…and of course TFlizz stroking himself that he tried to tell us it wasn’t coming.

• Haha 11

5 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Lol. Throw in a few Wizzy sounding posts highlighting his concerns that all the omega is below the dgz while he munches on a his 3rd McDeez fish filet…Ginxy and his “queens be queening, jacks be jacking, me be smiling” as he swallows 20mg of gummies by 8am, everything is awesome…and of course TFlizz stroking himself that he tried to tell us it wasn’t coming.

Will and Dryslot just completely stop posting and Wolfie reporting moderate snow with everything covered and angry 

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

They want to play today because they are concerned the 11/11 makeup date may be too cold. I responded to the email, “it will be warmer and drier in Mowvember then today.”

:lol: yeah we have had 3 canceled, 1 due to heat, one due to T-storms and today...so they are jamming them in later next week- 3 games in 4 days

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Yes we smile while Wolfie,Luke and Jay bitch and moan about PC skies. 

2 minutes ago, WxWatcher007 said:

I know I am down on winter to the point of annoyance, but there genuinely is nothing like a good winter storm where the posts and pictures are coming in fast and (mostly) everyone is happy. I do hope we get at least one of those this upcoming season.

Happy autumn, everyone. 

Happy Autumn and it definitely has the feel doubt we break 60 today.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Yes we smile while Wolfie,Luke and Jay bitch and moan about PC skies. 

Dam, I hope not lol.  Let’s hope we get some decent winter storms this year as Don just eluded to…where we can pretty much all participate in the fun.  I certainly don’t need to jack…but we want to be included in the game. 

• Like 1