• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
September Discobs 2023

George BM

Same areas keep getting rained on. Been that way all summer. Rivers and streams continue to dry up in the immediate area. While many of you have cashed in the last couple days, many remain dry. Not sure what it’s going to take for most around here to realize the drought locally isn’t a joke. 2 major rivers near  my location are dry…..haven't seen that in a plus years.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, jewell2188 said:

Same areas keep getting rained on. Been that way all summer. Rivers and streams continue to dry up in the immediate area. While many of you have cashed in the last couple days, many remain dry. Not sure what it’s going to take for most around here to realize the drought locally isn’t a joke. 2 major rivers near  my location are dry…..haven't seen that in a plus years.

My area has been bad. And we finally got measurable rain the past 3 days. Not sure what rain god I impressed but seeing even dry areas are finally getting some. Sorry that your area is still in the rain hole. Hope you get some rain soon like my area finally has. I think I know what 2 rivers you are talking about. 

• Like 1

Still raining we went out to get some food and the road that leads into my neighborhood is flooded cars are turning around fortunately we knew about another way around....pretty insane couple of days. Would probably be 6' of snow if we're 50 degrees colder.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, CAPE said:

Your garden hose storage looks exactly like mine. Why put it away right?

Well. I was having to use it everyday, so there wasn't much point.  Lol.

Plus, that's the builder's hoses they left; mine is stored away in the garage. Once watering season is over, that one is going in the dumpster.  And watering season may have just ended today!

• Like 3

1 minute ago, EastCoast NPZ said:

Well. I was having to use it everyday, so there wasn't much point.  Lol.

Plus, that's the builder's hoses they left; mine is stored away in the garage. Once watering season is over, that one is going in the dumpster.  And watering season may have just ended today!

Mine stays laying around the yard various places until second summer ends. Then I'll roll it up lol.

• Like 1

• mappy unpinned this topic