Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
July 2023

Stormlover74

16 minutes ago, lee59 said:

Many in my neighborhood have more of a green lawn than me. I watered this morning because I don't want to develop dead patches like from last summer drought. First time I watered in maybe 2 weeks. I have seen folks with sprinklers that water so much, even with plenty of rain, the ground is soft and muddy when walked on.

It's grass.   It comes back in the fall most of the time.  People waste too much time and money on it IMO

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, winterwx21 said:

I think the activity tomorrow will be very isolated, and monday looks dry. Sunday is the day I think we'll see more widespread activity. Hopefully a lot of the area will get hit that day. 

Mt holly said this afternoon is for 95 N/W. The morning activity held clouds along the coast. Looks like more rain for northern nj

7 minutes ago, Allsnow said:

Mt holly said this afternoon is for 95 N/W. The morning activity held clouds along the coast. Looks like more rain for northern nj

Decent downpour in Somerset County right now. Looks like a close call for me. I don't know if it's gonna hit me or miss me just to the north. I might just get brushed. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, winterwx21 said:

Decent downpour in Somerset County right now. Looks like a close call for me. I don't know if it's gonna hit me or miss me just to the north. I might just get brushed. 

Good luck. Looks like that will stay to my north. I can’t recall so many distant thunder days with no rain here 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Stormlover74 said:

Nasty lightning strikes

6 minutes ago, Stormlover74 said:

Nasty lightning strikes

Nothing to write home about, but a decent downpour going on here right now. Nice that we're getting lucky with a cell on an afternoon in which there is very little activity.