• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
June 2023 General Discussion

Spartman

Sky already has that milky look to it due to smoke in the upper levels. This after all-day overcast, showers, and low 60s yesterday. Easily the dullest May-June of my adult life. Last thunder I heard was still because of the storms I chased on 5/7.

If not for 3/31, I think this would have been the year that finally killed my interest in weather.

• Sad 3

1 hour ago, CheeselandSkies said:

Sky already has that milky look to it due to smoke in the upper levels. This after all-day overcast, showers, and low 60s yesterday. Easily the dullest May-June of my adult life. Last thunder I heard was still because of the storms I chased on 5/7.

If not for 3/31, I think this would have been the year that finally killed my interest in weather.

Next 240 hours looks fun.

Capture.PNG

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2

Low 80's here yesterday with dews in the upper 50's. A rather warm, yet comfortable day. When the winds turn more offshore we get summer near the lake shore. :) 

Part of that is the downsloping winds that increase the temps a little. During the summer, there are times when near shore can be warmer than inland areas.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, CheeselandSkies said:

Its been a bad week, hated that dark overcast and cold shart for 3 days. Its been the most boring 6 months, somehow every year it gets even moreso! I haven't heard thunder since Apr 5 and just 1 heat wave so far. No storms in my 7 day.

25 minutes ago, Torchageddon said:

Its been a bad week, hated that dark overcast and cold shart for 3 days. Its been the most boring 6 months, somehow every year it gets even moreso! I haven't heard thunder since Apr 5 and just 1 heat wave so far. No storms in my 7 day.

Yep.  Don’t really have a reason to post other than to complain.  Zzzzzzzz….

Might just go away until fall.  This isn’t just “bad luck” problem.  The pattern is legitimately whack due to Super El Nino, AGW, and other factors.