Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
June 2023 General Discussion

Spartman

11 minutes ago, Lightning said:

:gun:  I hear thunder for the past 10 minutes please hold and grow :popcorn:

Skies looking darker towards my north and west. I’ll be outside for it idc if I get rained on lol. Severe warned now

edit: more west to east movement here than what the NWS was saying in their discussion

30 minutes ago, SolidIcewx said:

Skies looking darker towards my north and west. I’ll be outside for it idc if I get rained on lol. Severe warned now

edit: more west to east movement here than what the NWS was saying in their discussion

Missing me by 5 miles to the south. <_<  My only hope is the cell out east of Lansing.  :popcorn:

33 minutes ago, SolidIcewx said:

AA is looking good.  Hopefully you do better than me :thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, SolidIcewx said:

If it keeps strengthening like it is I’ll get a good smack in the face

It is interesting is how many storms will be move WNW to Howell and may a right turn toward Brighton.  This storm did exactly that.  I admit I feel for the WNW track but when you are in a drought you have high hopes the normal trends don't happen :lol:

8 minutes ago, Lightning said:

It is interesting is how many storms will be move WNW to Howell and may a right turn toward Brighton.  This storm did exactly that.  I admit I feel for the WNW track but when you are in a drought you have high hopes the normal trends don't happen :lol:

4 minutes ago, Lightning said:

Sadly the cell east of Lansing broke apart  :cry:

Damn I seen that at least there was some thunder tho. The cell did take quite the right turn for sure. Just had a clap of thunder from a close bolt that set off some car alarms by me

15 minutes ago, SolidIcewx said:

Storm getting a funny look to it

You look to do well. I got brushed by it which is better than nothing.   Ended up chasing it some but never saw any great streaks just mainly flashes of lightning and heavy rain.  Rush hour chasing is the worst for chasing though so came back home.  My daughter was out in Brighton so hopefully hear how good it was there later.

1 minute ago, Lightning said:

You look to do well. I got brushed by it which is better than nothing.   Ended up chasing it some but never saw any great streaks just mainly flashes of lightning and heavy rain.  Rush hour chasing is the worst for chasing though so came back home.  My daughter was out in Brighton so hopefully hear how good it was there later.

Seen a video out of Howell with some serious hail. Wondering how that core will be when it’s fully here. Rain picking up good now