• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey

18 minutes ago, Allsnow said:

Rain is still light enough here that it’s not setting the ground underneath the trees. 

Decent low end moderate steady rain here so it is wetting the ground under the trees now. Based on the way radar looks though it's probably going to be struggle to get to the quarter inch. Looks as if this is going to be just barely enough to water the gardens. 

• Like 1
  • Weenie 1

3 minutes ago, winterwx21 said:

Decent low end moderate steady rain here so it is wetting the ground under the trees now. Based on the way radar looks though it's probably going to be struggle to get to the quarter inch. Looks as if this is going to be just barely enough to water the gardens. 

Huge win for the 3k nam 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, winterwx21 said:

Just passed a tenth here

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Cfa said:

Is topography the reason why South Jersey and Southeast PA doesn’t suck and we do?

Definitely has something to do with geography and relation to the ocean on a SW flow aloft. But something seems to really be separating them from us the past few years. Endless severe down there and we can’t score 

15 minutes ago, Allsnow said:

No, I mean 4pm for you. This evening will be nice for everyone 

Yeah, after another look 4 seems plausible. Upton disco half agrees, early evening. Point and click is completely different 

8 minutes ago, Stormlover74 said:

.28 now

Areas to our north and south doing better. Skunk zone over us. Haha. This has been the most disappointing event of the week. For days this looked like over a inch for us and then everything started to back off 

• Like 1
  • Weenie 1

6 minutes ago, Allsnow said:

Areas to our north and south doing better. Skunk zone over us. Haha. This has been the most disappointing event of the week. For days this looked like over a inch for us and then everything started to back off 

Very disappointing. I’m most surprised at how far off the forecasted duration will be for this “event”. Neighbor has three tyrants for kids, and I was thrilled to think I’d get a break from their screaming in their pool! Not so lucky 

• Haha 5

13 minutes ago, Rmine1 said:

Very disappointing. I’m most surprised at how far off the forecasted duration will be for this “event”. Neighbor has three tyrants for kids, and I was thrilled to think I’d get a break from their screaming in their pool! Not so lucky 

Haha. You sound like a real hoot to be around 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1