joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Extended summer stormlover74 future snow hole banter thread 23

BxEngine

On 9/22/2023 at 1:51 PM, Rjay said:

How many has metsfan won?

No harm, no foul. 

(I don't always remember infrequent entries years ago, but I don't recall metsfan ever entering contest ... regulars from NYC besides you and OonS include hudsonvalley21, BKViking, wxallannj, and a few years ago, brian5671, dmillz25, also further back, Sacrus used to enter, some I am less certain of subforum, for example Rhino16, seems more active on mid-Atlantic ... apologies if I overlooked anyone, going back further I can think of several active contest entrants whose regional participation is no longer recalled (by me) but they could have been in NYC, I don't see these around at all any longer. 

22 minutes ago, MJO812 said:

Asshole 

This Afternoon
Rain and snow. The snow could be heavy at times. Steady temperature around 22. Wind chill values between 4 and 9. Breezy, with a south southwest wind around 29 mph, with gusts as high as 40 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
Tonight
Rain and snow. The rain and snow could be heavy at times. Low around 21. Wind chill values between 7 and 12. Windy, with a south wind 29 to 36 mph, with gusts as high as 49 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 8 to 12 inches possible.
Monday
Snow before 2pm, then rain and snow. The snow could be heavy at times. Temperature falling to around 20 by 5pm. Wind chill values between 1 and 6. Windy, with a south wind 32 to 39 mph, with gusts as high as 55 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 11 to 17 inches possible.
Monday Night
Rain and snow. The snow could be heavy at times. Low around 17. Wind chill values between 1 and 6. Windy, with a south southwest wind 30 to 34 mph, with gusts as high as 48 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 7 inches possible.
Tuesday
Snow showers before 2pm, then rain and snow showers. The snow could be heavy at times. Some thunder is also possible. High near 23. Breezy, with a south southwest wind around 29 mph, with gusts as high as 40 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 7 inches possible.
Tuesday Night
Rain and snow. Low around 16. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 7 inches possible.
Wednesday
Rain and snow showers, becoming all snow after 2pm. Some thunder is also possible. High near 21. Chance of

• BxEngine changed the title to Extended summer stormlover74 future snow hole banter thread 23