Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
March 13-14th Nor'easter Threat

NJwx85

6 minutes ago, Juliancolton said:

The low-level drying isn't far behind if the HRRR is to be believed. It'll be hard to get any sustainable rates with that column, especially since I'm still above freezing at the ground. Still interesting to watch, but significant accumulations are hanging by a thread up here. 

Latest Hrrr is giving all of Dutchess county over a foot and GFS just went nuclear. Radar looks good also. I think we will do well. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, HeadInTheClouds said:

Latest Hrrr is giving all of Dutchess county over a foot and GFS just went nuclear. Radar looks good also. I think we will do well. 

Just saw the gfs seems to really smash eastern parts of the HV which I’d be surprised because of shadowing but I guess depends exactly where the best dynamics end up. 

That GFS run is on crack. It gives zero to Eastern Mass and over a foot just East of the Hudson.

Makes sense given the setup honestly. Boston down to the cape is probably going to see mostly rain. Easterly flow versus NW. Boston could see 1-2” as the Worcester Hills see 2 feet. An insane gradient will setup in east central mass. This storms evolution is not good for eastern areas.

31.8° and moderate snow, 600 feet asl, Highland Mills. Sticking to everything except roads.

Have been dropping steadily all evening, but more so the last hour. Went from 34.3° at 11 when the change began and 80 minutes later I've dropped another 2.5° to current reading. I don't want to get my hopes up but

• Like 3