• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Impressive signal is just beginning emerge in actual guidance, Mar 10 -15th...

Typhoon Tip

25 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Man Bob has lost it. Mr Dobalina, Mr Bob Dobalina.

WTF happened to that guy?  

And theses other wingnuts that say nobody should be discussing this until Wednesday?  

If they don’t like to discuss a potential, then don’t come here, and Stay the f*ck out. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

40 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

I think you and runnaway are the only ones who get our old school references. 

the synchronicities that happen in my life lately are insane...was just talking about this song with an old friend we used to make fun of with this song, so how often in the past 30 years has this song come up, now twice in a day.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

I dunno… I kinda prefer it se a bit and weaker at this stage. Again, just keep it in the strike zone for now. 

Yes, I mean do we want the perfect storm and strength and placement at day 6?  It’s fine where it is…signal is There and that’s the take away. 

The PNA is kind of screwing it up though, and that feature is bigger picture than the low position and strength 

This. Exactly what I meant. Little things like vort strength and low location are going to change. The PNA problem is more of a large scale issue. That’s not a good trend. Not writing anything off, just pointing it out.

58 minutes ago, Torch Tiger said:

You are probably getting 30-40" in Nashua

You know as much as you're the extreme on one side, there's also the extreme on the other. Is a storm going to happen? Not sure. Is there a chance? Yes. I think most of us know that this has a possibility to be something, but the thing that it's going to be major, or the thing that's going to be nothing, those two things should be deleted off the table as of right now.

I was at the back and it's been a tumultuous season to say the least, I mean tumultuous in the sense of not much for Southern New England South. At least we started off March with winter conditions. And we have the month to go. Still fun to track