• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Currently monitoring guidance for March late 3rd through the 4th for the next ( beyond the 28th) significant event

Typhoon Tip

6 minutes ago, HoarfrostHubb said:

I’m just the opposite.  Felt better about it yesterday.   Right now I’m leaning more Euro.  

Even As bad as the Euro has been this winter…? Why do you feel it has the right idea?   

You think it’s handling the block correctly over the GFS? 

4 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

Even As bad as the Euro has been this winter…? Why do you feel it has the right idea?   

Euro hasn't been as bad as some say. I am going full Euro here. Enjoy CNE. Reminds me of 08

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

While I agree that the Euro hasn't been great, I think it will be more right than the GFS with this one... it (the storm) will slide a bit north due to the way the block not being quite as strong.   Maybe it's just noise.

8 minutes ago, HoarfrostHubb said:

While I agree that the Euro hasn't been great, I think it will be more right than the GFS with this one... it (the storm) will slide a bit north due to the way the block not being quite as strong.   Maybe it's just noise.

18z Bufkit GFS is crazy at ORE 17.7

NAM 3.2

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, weathafella said:

0z tonight is about the time for the one nam run giving all of New England 18 inches....

00z feels like a pretty big run…we got the bump warmer at 12z after 06z was cooling but then came back a little cooler at 18z on most runs.