• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Currently monitoring guidance for March late 3rd through the 4th for the next ( beyond the 28th) significant event

Typhoon Tip

7 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

A Nod toward the GFS….

In a sense, yes....at least late in the game....but we need it to not gain so much latitude earlier on.

On the plus side....Reggie is trying to go full GFS at 18z...huge shift. Too bad it's not 2015 when it never missed a hanging curve.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Typhoon Tip said:

It's easy to assume a Euro solution ... but that's conditioning from what I sense here.    Least outcome relative to desire is an emotive response based on a troubled childhood. lol

I don't see a lot of analytics that supports a Euro solution ( necessarily) over the GFS, other than an unrelenting season impassioned by torments and maddening results leading the way... Hence the conditioning.

Can't say I blame anyone...

100% my sentiment. 

7 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

It's pretty clear by saying "At least Ray promised us 40" that was a joke. Too many dirty diapers??

I guess I don't see what this system likely sucking for you has to do with how much you end up with in March. I made it clear precip type issues would be prevalent across the southern half of the region due to MJO-7 WAR...IOW, I have my eggs in later baskets for region wide big snows.

Just now, 40/70 Benchmark said:

I guess I don't see what this system likely sucking for you has to do with how much you end up with in March. I made it clear precip type issues would be prevalent across the southern half of the region due to MJO-7 WAR...IOW, I have my eggs in late baskets for region wide snows.

It was more to illicit a response. AKA busting balls. Hopefully I don't get banned for saying balls.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1