Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Feb 28th-March 1st long duration Miller B threat

George001

2 minutes ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

Two fold problem. No trailing SW interaction, and late and north transfer. Result is an event with a ceiling of low end warning 

Do you think us in the Taunton/Attleboro area end up changing to rain like we have 100 times before this year?

1 minute ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

Not sure about rain. Could be a pretty meh event though if trends continue. You’d be relying on the initial thump entirely, which has been trending north 

I'm totally expecting meh at this point.  Even meh is better than we've had so far.  But I don't really care if we don't get 2-4".  If it's not a big deal, then I don't really feel like shoveling at all.

Amazing comments like usual from some. Did some of you really expect a 2 foot storm when like one run showed something close? It's north... it's south it's WTF. The fact is it still looks likely for some sort of widespread snow, details to come. This is why you should never expect more than a 6-12er except in special circumstances 

18 minutes ago, Spanks45 said:

It is still 3+ days away, but unfortunately there were ways to screw this one for us down here. And here we are, watching it slip away...As we have, all winter long.

To be fair, you need to have something before it can slip away so up to this point…we never had anything lol. Still, yea there’s time to halt the north trend and salvage a plowable event. All good though man even if we can’t, more chances coming.

5 minutes ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

I mean this with complete sincerity. If this turns into just counting on the initial thump that’s trending north, I hope this whole thing ends up in dryslot land.

I’m starting a new job Monday and a couple inches of snow Tuesday would just add to my stress and aggravation next week.

Congrats dude but we can wish it for or against us, it doesn’t matter…so enjoy whatever comes. 

9 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Yea. More like two events in 4 days though, so even better. Potential is there moving forward for more too.

Although I feel like this winter is like a line from the from the first Fast and Furious, “Its always been taretto”….Its always been a CNE/NNE winter; I’ll take 4-7 out of this and be happy, just not our year.

Mods got to crack down on the BS posts …this place becomes unreadable. 

This is the time where the models lose the storm(it happens every single time), but this time they haven’t lost it(yet), but they changed the evolution. It’s gonna trend some more, you can bet on that.  It may trend back to a more major event, we see that many times too. If it doesn’t, and is a 2-4” event, it will fit right in with the vibe of the season, but will still be the biggest event for many in SNE.  

Take it and stop moaning, ma nature doesn’t give one shit if you don’t want  1-3”, STFU and brush it off your car, and get your ass to work! 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Weenie 1

Just now, WinterWolf said:

Mods got to crack down on the BS posts …this place becomes unreadable. 

This is the time where the models lose the storm(it happens every single time), but this time they haven’t lost it, but they changed the evolution. It’s gonna trend some more, you can bet on that.  It may trend back to a more major event, we see that many times too. If it doesn’t, and is a 2-4” event, it will fit right in with the vibe of the season, but will still be the biggest event for many in SNE.  

Take it and stop moaning, ma nature doesn’t give one shit if you don’t want  1-3”, STFU and brush it off your car, and get your ass to work! 

Lmfao. You’re the best. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Damage In Tolland said:

Like we mentioned yesterday, once these trend north, they don’t come back south.  As of now it looks like couple inches are possible in SNE with warning amounts CNE on north. 

Yup. We‘ll see if today can halt the north moves at least. If not, at least King George will be exiled. Silver lining…

3 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Like we mentioned yesterday, once these trend north, they don’t come back south.  As of now it looks like a couple inches are possible in SNE with warning amounts CNE on north. 

Lol..both the GFS and UKMET went south last night at 0z. Then at 6z it ticked north. 

Just now, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Yup. We‘ll see if today can halt the north moves at least. If not, at least King George will be exiled. Silver lining…

Yes..he needs to be banned for a while. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

Yeah North moves need to stop, or do they? This brown pit of a yard is growing on me in a Charlie Brown futility kinda way. Without being devoured by a certain winter k9, I’m all set with 2” of slop with grass poking through and a combination of slush, asphalt and spark careening of a plow blade. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kitz Craver said:

Yeah North moves need to stop, or do they? This brown pit of a yard is growing on me in a Charlie Brown futility kinda way. Without being devoured by a certain winter k9, I’m all set with 2” of slop with grass poking through and a combination of slush, asphalt and spark careening of a plow blade. 

Now that’s the spirit. :lol:

• Haha 1