Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January/February Mid/Long Range Disco IV: A New Hope

stormtracker

14 minutes ago, stormtracker said:

It's a really good setup.  Loaded with potential.  Snowing at 201...about to lose thermals tho

Man look at the progression of that storm. And it’s not a pac puke airmass there was an arctic high in front of it. Yes I know it moves out. Yes every one of the 500 variables didn’t go 100% perfect. But look at the h5 and surface progression. In early Feb. then look at the results.  Tell me it doesn’t look the way you would expect if that was happening in early November or April not mid winter!  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, psuhoffman said:

I understand the problem it causes but it is kinda ridiculous and difficult to avoid any mention of CC in a thread devoted to discussing weather when CC kinda impacts everything “weather”. The whole thing is stupid. 

I think it's fucking hilarious.  Like me trying to post on an engineering forum without being able to mention math.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 5

5 minutes ago, psuhoffman said:

Man look at the progression of that storm. And it’s not a pac puke airmass there was an arctic high in front of it. Yes I know it moves out. Yes every one of the 500 variables didn’t go 100% perfect. But look at the h5 and surface progression. In early Feb. then look at the results.  Tell me it doesn’t look the way you would expect if that was happening in early November or April not mid winter!  

Can someone check the ocean water temps New Jersey to Florida to see if we can cool the SSE flow directed up the coast. 

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic