Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
January Mid/Long Range Disco 2

WinterWxLuvr

Just now, Terpeast said:

Definitely a lot of waffling up top with the gfs. Nice to see the canadian back on board. Biggest takeaway is the models definitely don’t have a handle on this at all yet. Couple more days we’ll have a better idea I’m sure. 

Our best shot of the season at something substantial.

Don't sleep on Sunday. DC north could see some slushy accumulation Sunday evening

2 minutes ago, Terpeast said:

Definitely a lot of waffling up top with the gfs. Nice to see the canadian back on board. Biggest takeaway is the models definitely don’t have a handle on this at all yet. Couple more days we’ll have a better idea I’m sure. 

Sunday/Monday is always the line of demarcation for that next weekend system. If it completely falls apart we usually know by 12z Monday, lol

1 minute ago, Terpeast said:

Yeah we'll know in about 2-4 days when the 11th energy moves on shore. It will determine if we phase with the NS trough and then go on the 50/50 benchmark or not

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Chris78 said:

Our best shot of the season at something substantial.

Don't sleep on Sunday. DC north could see some slushy accumulation Sunday evening

For now it seems like a northern MD special. Hope it trends a little colder over my roof and gives me an inch or more. Not invested in that one, but a nice bonus if it happens. 

4 minutes ago, Ralph Wiggum said:

I'm seeing that across the board re: the 50/50. Definitely a crucial piece for this to work.

If it degrades even slightly the crappy air mass will be insurmountable.

Eta: Well maybe I'm a bit pessimistic, but truthfully there is not a lot of wiggle room.

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic