Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January 2023

wdrag

11 hours ago, Gravity Wave said:

I don't think that's really true anymore. What I will say is that the 18z and 06z GFS use the same data as the 12z and 00z runs, respectively, so they are a little less interesting for that reason.

it's true but more in the mid to long range....I posted a PDF analysis on it several times.

11 minutes ago, Allsnow said:

Eps fully caved to gefs rna pattern…

Its over 

Never started.

Been a bunch of cutters on here since mid November. Just some hype about a great pattern and a 3 day super cold shot.

Youre the only one that keeps reiterating that it is over. Move on.  

its a question of a 0 for CPK or a little bit to save face

• Like 2
  • Weenie 2

The next 8 days are averaging    39degs.(35/44) or +6.

Month to date is     45.7[+11.4].           Should be     43.2[+9.4] by the 22nd.

Reached 53 here yesterday.

Today:    36-39, wind n.-breezy, m.cloudy, 30 tomorrow AM.

At best Near Normal for the last 5 days of the month.     Before you know it, the Normals will be rising and the AN's will be in the 50's, 60's, 70's and challenge 80---like about 5 years ago for February.

1673654400-s6aSPpZJ0Jo.png

34*(68%RH) here at 6am{38* at midnight}.     33* at 7am.       35* at Noon.      Reached 36* at 3pm.       35* at 5pm.       32* at 8pm.

I see flurries in NYC this morning.  RGEM the only model to hint this. 

if you look back on modeling for this morning... which model had a bit of snow for CT/MA/LI this morning????? The RGEM and I think it was the RGEM only.  You're invited to check back and call me on it. Certainly not the over hyped EC nor the maligned GFS.

This at least is a moral victory for all who predicted a big winter event here for the 14th.  Flurries are hope. Slight accums nowcast expectation today for parts of CT/LI.

• Like 2

With the relentless dog crap pattern we’re in, it’s time to start thinking of all time snow futility in a season. The record is 2.8” in 72/73 which is becoming more and more realistic by the day. I love snow more than anyone on this board, but if it fails to produce, it might as well be an all timer where the snow gods pitches a shut out in NYC.

• Like 2

• Rjay unpinned this topic