Most Online
    CHSVol
    Newest Member
    CHSVol
January 2023 Obs/Discussion

Torch Tiger

4 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

Thats why I said really?   Snob. 

Im not in Death(CT River)Valley..but I’m not exactly in an elevated area either.  

Given what us CT folks are up against with the Mass crew, the Mainers that root for no blocking, and PF with his picnic tables, we have to stick together. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, WxWatcher007 said:

Given what us CT folks are up against with the Mass crew, the Mainers that root for no blocking, and PF with his picnic tables, we have to stick together. 

Lol…ya let’s hope we can get in on lil something on Friday.  It would help all of us out a bit with the sting of the slow start. 

1 hour ago, mahk_webstah said:

It doesn’t seem like a set up though that’s suddenly going to switch to a cutter like the one last month, so frankly I’d like to see a quickly trend to much closer to the coast

It's not going to cut. The risk is mid Atl special. 

That one misses and this season is in trouble. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

I think the last time the sun was fully out up here was just before Christmas. 

I was only just remembering recently that one of the things that was mentioned once I had decided to attend Lyndon State College was how cloudy it was during the winter. It was mentioned on all the campus tours. 

Guess that is the one thing that hasn't changed 

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, weathafella said:

I've kind of turned my attention to California.  Wow!   Many feet in the high country on top of well above normal so far.  Water ftw.

Could be an all time rainfall event in San Francisco too. Incredibly active pattern out there.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Can see why no one mentioned the models...everything for the 14th looks worse, which is all I, and most, care about.

Not that it matters right now, but outta work with covid and was hoping for late night model cinema. 

I hear ya about Cali…and get well pal.  Nothing going our way at all. No breaks for New England this year it seems. The good news is,  the cosmic dildo is so far up our butts, that it can’t get any worse now.  So I guess there’s that as a consolation. 

• Confused 1
  • Weenie 1

1 hour ago, WinterWolf said:

I hear ya about Cali…and get well pal.  Nothing going our way at all. No breaks for New England this year it seems. The good news is,  the cosmic dildo is so far up our butts, that it can’t get any worse now.  So I guess there’s that as a consolation. 

Well.. we could start seeing landslides and earthquakes.. lol