Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Preliminarily ... a medium impact partial Miller B, Friday

Typhoon Tip

19 minutes ago, PowderBeard said:

That stretch from Heath west out to Florida is a special area. And it's strange because Berkshire East doesn't seem to get it. 

Ya that 400 feet definitely makes a difference in many systems , if it’s not a rain snow difference , it’s almost always more at 1200’ probably 10” more a year , then if you get to Rowe, mass around 1600-1700’ your in that north eastern part of  east slope snow belt 

Savoy State park is such a cool weenie snow spot like 2100-2250’ and peaceful , walked that a few times , would love to be there for this one 

I will be going somewhere , I have winter tires and AWD , was planning on Sunapee or Crotched mountain . Both have 1k bases , I did want to ski Friday . Wish one of them was even higher up . Plan on leaving at 6am, or I leave Thursday nite after work and go to hunter mountain 1800’ base and ski 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, dryslot said:

Buddy of mine has a place on cross, That pic is awful for up there.

That’s where our cabin we rented is(Mud lake/Cross lake Thoroughfare). Ya it’s awful…but it’s always touch and go this time of year even up there. Either they’re buried and get a grincher that wipes em out.  Or they haven’t gotten a good December system /storm yet.  Maybe next week? Be nice. 

5 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

That’s where our cabin we rented is(Mud lake/Cross lake Thoroughfare). Ya it’s awful…but it’s always touch and go this time of year even up there. Either they’re buried and get a grincher that wipes em out.  Or they haven’t gotten a good December system /storm yet.  Maybe next week? Be nice. 

Yeah, Well there going to have several shots at it the the next 10-15 days or so, So they should be able to start to build in the NW side anyways, That's why i go NW, Always have the upslope component working there daily in winter.

9 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

Thou at 21z the 925’s sorta sink south considerably  as that Eastern appendage of the original 925’s Seems to pop a very wide side ways egg shaped low 

BE05104C-ED22-4A82-81DE-A1F20C13CEFC.png

That is absolutely drool-worthy for interior elevations. It would be hard not going full-throttle if I was still operationally forecasting for those towns up there. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TalcottWx said:

Storm on? 

I think the Hail Mary play is for the 925 low to elongate Eastward in early afternoon and tuck 850/925 0c line SE . If the eastern end could become strong enough maybe that can happen . Either way looks like It sort of consolidates again overnite and just slowly moves NE from MVY to Outer cape (925 low)