Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA Winter 2022/2023

37 minutes ago, anotherman said:

Thanks for that. Very optimistic.emoji23.png

Well this is a nice lunch break.

Be careful. Optimism is only approved by other subs and certain few. I’ve seen no snippets so proceed with caution. 
Storm or no storm, the tellies do support this and have for several days btw.

joking aside…

nice run and like cash said, maybe too nice. I want my kid home and not stuck in airport damnit. 

8 minutes ago, pasnownut said:

Yeah. That would make for lots of leftovers for those of us that cook for family and need to get rid of food that’s been purchased or prepared in advance. 

I'm fortunate 13 of my family members are within walking distance that are coming Christmas night. That would still leave me with a bunch of leftover food. The cocktails i'm not worried about, the ones who live close are professionals :drunk:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, sauss06 said:

I'm fortunate 13 of my family members are within walking distance that are coming Christmas night. That would still leave me with a bunch of leftover food. The cocktails i'm not worried about, the ones who live close are professionals :drunk:

Lols. Sounds like fun no matter the weather. Enjoy pal. 

• Like 1

Saturday night will be fun to watch the Bill and Dolphins game:

This Afternoon
A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 39. West wind 7 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
Tonight
Rain and snow, becoming all snow after 11pm. The snow could be heavy at times. Low around 29. West wind 8 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
Saturday
Snow. The snow could be heavy at times. High near 34. Southwest wind 8 to 16 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 6 to 10 inches possible.
Saturday Night
Snow before 1am, then snow showers likely after 1am. The snow could be heavy at times. Low around 26. West wind 9 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches possible.
  • Like 2