• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Central PA Winter 2022/2023

7 minutes ago, Eskimo Joe said:

12z EPS is a classic look for an east coast storm. This gets everybody on the board and probably meets or exceeds December climo for many. 

Glad you like what you see as well as you know some weenies look through glasses coated in christmas tree flocking when parsing over model runs in search of snow.

I may have a pair.....or 2  

Tips for Choosing Prescription Glasses in Winter | SelectSpecs Glasses Blog

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Currently, the temp continues to hold rock steady at 32.2 degrees.  High temp so far today has been 32.4.  That wonderful period of pure snow was very short-lived, however.  I'm estimating between 0.2" and 0.3" of snowfall accumulation.  When the snow stopped I went back to sleet, with perhaps a little rain mixed in.

1 hour ago, pasnownut said:

In fairness, HBG was always close to the no snow line...like where i am.  Model consensus suggested that leading in.  Sorry you got/feel jipped. 

We'll start a support group down here in the jip zone.  Feel free to join anytime :P  

Maybe next week we get some action...until then enjoy the time of season.

Never so no snow line tbh they kept saying 2 to 4 or 1 to 3 that aside so almost no sleet either the frntain right to rain 

12 minutes ago, Eskimo Joe said:

Friendly reminder to not doom and gloom over individual runs of operational models beyond D5. Put more weight in ensembles. 

Thank you

thank you

thank you.

oh and speaking of Op runs.....:whistle:

Edit:  we'll only feel the doom n gloom when this doesnt happen exactly as depicted from 7 days out. lolols

gfs_mslp_pcpn_frzn_us_32.png

• Like 2