• Last Reply

BOS 30

ORH 44

BDL 32

PVD 25

CON 57

BTV 90

PWM 60

actually i'd like to edit totals down a tad. obviously we could get lucky and a KU....or a couple 1' ers but i think i would be pleasently surprised should that happen.

i'd just like to touch up the totals a tad.

BOS 26

ORH 42

BDL 28

PVD 22

CON 48

BTV 72

PWM 56

final answer.

actually i'd like to edit totals down a tad. obviously we could get lucky and a KU....or a couple 1' ers but i think i would be pleasently surprised should that happen.

BOS 26

ORH 42

BDL 28

PVD 22

CON 48

BTV 72

PWM 56

final answer.

You are going to be in for a big surprise... Let's revisit this in April

maddam cleo is that you...hopefully but time will tell......otherwise i may have just blew some cash on the WA WA pass....if we got torches and cutters = snowpack FTL.

Yeah, could go either way. Ain't that always the truth here in New England. No crystal ball, no tea leaves, no computer models will ever be 100% right.

Either way, there will be some snow, they will make snow, you will ski

I count 25 entries as of 11/22, and "cautious weenie-ism" might be the theme. The average for all predictions comes to 112% of climo, with only BDL (97%) and CON (125%) varying much from that 112. So far the optimism award goes to weathafella, at 157% of climo, and the Debbie Downer to cpickett79 (11/22 revision) at 72%. Only 8 of 25 come in below climo, and 3 of those are at 99%+.

I count 25 entries as of 11/22, and "cautious weenie-ism" might be the theme. The average for all predictions comes to 112% of climo, with only BDL (97%) and CON (125%) varying much from that 112. So far the optimism award goes to weathafella, at 157% of climo, and the Debbie Downer to cpickett79 (11/22 revision) at 72%. Only 8 of 25 come in below climo, and 3 of those are at 99%+.

If you think about it Jerry and I are only a KU apart from those that went normal.

therein lie the difference.

Statistical asalysis of weenie-ism?

Some folks have lots o' extra time on their hands!!! :thumbsup:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

BOS 26

ORH 42

BDL 28

PVD 22

CON 48

BTV 72

PWM 56

final answer.

LOL sorry Cpick.

Bos -already over

ORH -close to over

BDL way over (this storm alone was almost higher...lol)

PVD-over?

Con, BTV,PWM-Still have a shot

Archived