Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Fall GTG 12/10/22 1pm.

CoastalWx

2 hours ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Should be out running in order to burn calories to allow for more beer 

Are you going to order a hamburger with no cheese and cooked to the consistency of a hockey puck? 

I haven’t seen you in a long time…so was wondering if that is still what you ordered. 

• Haha 3

15 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Are you going to order a hamburger with no cheese and cooked to the consistency of a hockey puck? 

I haven’t seen you in a long time…so was wondering if that is still what you ordered. 

:lol: That’s about right. I’m lactose intolerant and haven’t had any dairy in many, many years and burgers always well done. When was the last time? Like pre pandemic?

Will you have the Hewlett Packard silver laptop with black carry case and strap with you?

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Damage In Tolland said:

:lol: That’s about right. I’m lactose intolerant and haven’t had any dairy in many, many years and burgers always well done. When was the last time? Like pre pandemic?

Will you have the Hewlett Packard silver laptop with black carry case and strap with you?

I prob haven’t seen you in at least 6 years. The two most recent GTGs I made were 2019 and prob 2017? I just remember you didn’t make them. The 2017 one was the pre-Xmas GTG in Boston so it was mostly locals (but Weatherwiz made it!!). Then we had a Jan 2019 GTG at funkys but you had something going on the day I recall. 

I was bummed about missing last year for being sick, but look forward to seeing a lot of people today. 

18 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

I prob haven’t seen you in at least 6 years. The two most recent GTGs I made were 2019 and prob 2017? I just remember you didn’t make them. The 2017 one was the pre-Xmas GTG in Boston so it was mostly locals (but Weatherwiz made it!!). Then we had a Jan 2019 GTG at funkys but you had something going on the day I recall. 

I was bummed about missing last year for being sick, but look forward to seeing a lot of people today. 

Yes me too. Will be awesome to see you and all the fellas . It’s too bad more people don’t make the effort to stop by . Meaning posters that have never attended any, live in the area and are always on the board. Even for an hour or something. See you in a few short hours 

• Like 1

Yes me too. Will be awesome to see you and all the fellas . It’s too bad more people don’t make the effort to stop by . Meaning posters that have never attended any, live in the area and are always on the board. Even for an hour or something. See you in a few short hours 
You taking them to Blue after?

Sent from my SM-G981U1 using Tapatalk