• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
2022-23 New England Snow

Kevin W

The 29.5" from the Pi Day storm was one of my top 5 snowfall events I have witnessed.  Maybe in  my top 3, but my memory isn't great.  The only 2 I can recall that were greater were the 1978 Blizzard (I was living in Foxboro) with probably over 40", and the 1997 April Fools Day storm (I was living in Gardner MA) and had 36".

Seasonal is now 87.25" which is significantly above normal

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Your total ranks 3rd, only 0.4" below J.Spin and 2.6" away from Phin in 1st.  48 forum members signed up (your entry makes 49) and 14 never made an entry, a 15th made only one, so just 34 "real" participants this year.  Most of the no-entries were from stink-winter regions, but not all.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/3/2023 at 6:22 PM, wxeyeNH said:

Is Kevin still doing the snow chart?

Yes, I'm going to do it.
It's a bit of a project for me now, every year, because there are a lot of steps to be taken to make sure it all works right, and I've been busy, but I like it myself, so I'll try to get to it within the next couple of days or so. Keep track of your totals for those who are already getting some.

I also will update my settings here and see if I can get notifications to work again.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Kevin W said:

Yes, I'm going to do it.
It's a bit of a project for me now, every year, because there are a lot of steps to be taken to make sure it all works right, and I've been busy, but I like it myself, so I'll try to get to it within the next couple of days or so. Keep track of your totals for those who are already getting some.

I also will update my settings here and see if I can get notifications to work again.

Thank you Kevin.  I appreciate the work you put into it.

7 hours ago, Kevin W said:

Yes, I'm going to do it.

Excellent news.  Thanks for all the time you put in, so that we can enjoy watching folks' snow totals climb (we hope).

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Kevin W said:

Guys, I think everything should be all set.

Let me know if there are any issues, and I'll check back here later.
(I don't get emails or notifications from here and I cannot find the reason why)

Thanks Kevin; I just tested it by entering the storm totals from this season thus far, and it seems to be working smoothly as usual. The effort that goes into this resource is greatly appreciated.

• 1 month later...
On 11/25/2023 at 7:07 AM, Kevin W said:

Good to know!

I need to update season pages to include last season.
I'll do that when I run through the data to make sure there aren't any stray entries from this year into last year's data.

(later today, or tomorrow)

I got this message when I tried to look up some past records this morning, and the same when I tried looking at my own data.  Temporary glitch?  Something new?

Thanks

Error
You are trying to load a table of an unknown type. Probably you did not activate the addon which is required to use this table type.

On 12/30/2023 at 9:51 AM, tamarack said:

I got this message when I tried to look up some past records this morning, and the same when I tried looking at my own data.  Temporary glitch?  Something new?

Thanks

Error
You are trying to load a table of an unknown type. Probably you did not activate the addon which is required to use this table type.

getting the same when trying to make an entry