• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA Summer 2022

9 minutes ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

I'm really curious to see how this MCS unfolds late tonight through tomorrow morning.  The NAM is still insistent on bringing it right over most of our territory but almost all other guidance keeps the bulk of it just to our southwest.  Developing situation. 

I was just discussing this with a friend who is worried about it. I guess we will have to keep an on it through this evening. 

23 minutes ago, sauss06 said:

I was just discussing this with a friend who is worried about it. I guess we will have to keep an on it through this evening. 

Aren't these things capable of ending up tracking up to a couple hundred miles off of general modeled concensus?

12 minutes ago, Voyager said:

Aren't these things capable of ending up tracking up to a couple hundred miles off of general modeled concensus?

Yes, but aren’t some of the ingredients somewhat lacking in C PA even if it does track that way?

1 hour ago, Voyager said:

1 hour ago, TimB said:

Yes, but aren’t some of the ingredients somewhat lacking in C PA even if it does track that way?

Yes to both. I don't see this being anything more than a typical t-storm here, if it even happens. 

45 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

18Z HRRR and 3K are very well aligned in direction and location of "the low" tomorrow AM.   Less MCS like on both though the HRRR has a long period of rain.   Both are limited qpf wise for the LSV.   NAM12K has conceded west but is more MCS like. 

Best case scenario for me would be a period of steady rain.   

3 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Overachieving high of 90 today. 7th time to reach that mark this year.

You and Canderson are slackers compared to Cap City.   LOL.  86 here.   Cap City hit 93 on the 5 min readings but have to wait and see what the metric converters at the NWS come up with for their real temp.  

47 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

You and Canderson are slackers compared to Cap City.   LOL.  86 here.   Cap City hit 93 on the 5 min readings but have to wait and see what the metric converters at the NWS come up with for their real temp.  

It felt hotter than 90, that's for sure. 

You're going to need some 2 point conversions to catch up. LOL 

• Haha 1