Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Central PA Summer 2022

2 hours ago, Voyager said:

1.52" overnight in the backyard...

Imagine if you lived where I do...only .13" fell here. I'm honestly stunned. It was raining hard at midnight, at that time I had .08" and radar to the west was juiced. 

Cannot believe I only got .05" after that. 

I can't imagine if it was winter...

7 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

A rare Saturday night game in the Bronx. I know they play almost all weekend games in the sun. 

Yeah, I usually only go to the weekend day games because I can get back home in time for dinner.

Since I have to be in CT on Sunday, I decided to partake in the night game festivities.

• Like 1

It's whipping the trees around pretty good, and sometime between my ride to the well for a load and back to Sunbury, a large branch fell across route 147 north of Herndon. It was already cleared off, but parts of it were on both sides of the road. 

15 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

This is not a funny situation nor am I in any way trying to minimize the issue on any level. 

Related - I remember going on the ride at Chocolate World with my wife and kids years ago. There's a section of the ride where you pass by the "conching" machine. It's where the chocolate is mixed for lack of better understanding. My wife and I looked at each other and we both agreed it would be kind of fun to have a pool of that in our yard. 

Never thought that someone would ever actually fall into a tank/pool of chocolate...

13 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

This is not a funny situation nor am I in any way trying to minimize the issue on any level. 

Related - I remember going on the ride at Chocolate World with my wife and kids years ago. There's a section of the ride where you pass by the "conching" machine. It's where the chocolate is mixed for lack of better understanding. My wife and I looked at each other and we both agreed it would be kind of fun to have a pool of that in our yard. 

Never thought that someone would ever actually fall into a tank/pool of chocolate...

I checked to make sure they were ok before posting here.   They were lucky it was not deeper as I am not sure they could have stayed above it.