Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA Summer 2022

14 hours ago, Bubbler86 said:

14 hours ago, Itstrainingtime said:

This is not a funny situation nor am I in any way trying to minimize the issue on any level. 

Related - I remember going on the ride at Chocolate World with my wife and kids years ago. There's a section of the ride where you pass by the "conching" machine. It's where the chocolate is mixed for lack of better understanding. My wife and I looked at each other and we both agreed it would be kind of fun to have a pool of that in our yard. 

Never thought that someone would ever actually fall into a tank/pool of chocolate...

13 hours ago, canderson said:

I’d have eaten my way out. 

my mind went right to this movie https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0086373/

• Haha 1

Yesterday morning, my forecast for Saturday was for one half to three quarters of an inch of rain.

Last evening, my forecast for Saturday was for one quarter to one half inch of rain.

This morning, my forecast is for less than one tenth of an inch of rain. 

Look for a new thread to be hoisted over the weekend. (Central PA 2022 Drought Monitor) 

3 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Yesterday morning, my forecast for Saturday was for one half to three quarters of an inch of rain.

Last evening, my forecast for Saturday was for one quarter to one half inch of rain.

Look for a new thread to be hoisted over the weekend. (Central PA 2022 Drought Monitor) 

Drought maps come out every Thursday AM. 

24 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

i'm down to mowing every 6 days now instead of every 4

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Itstrainingtime said:

It won’t rain tomorrow.  Best chance is Tuesday into Wednesday with a front passage. 

21 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

I was mowing every 3rd day just a few weeks ago. 

I mowed on Monday, and I'll easily make it until at least this coming Monday at this point. 

i love mowing, its my down time. Cold beer, head phones in blaring some FFDP. i'll just do it with the mower deck up now :D

• Haha 2

Just now, Itstrainingtime said:

That's impressive. 

I should have logged my mowings by month and graphed it.

What kind of weirdo am I? 

LOL.  I think you guys have more trees than me.  Under my one tree the grass has been growing decently but that is such a small section of the yard I do not count that as a mow.   Despite the /4" from the other day, the front yard has not greened up.  The sun pounds it. 

6 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

LOL.  I think you guys have more trees than me.  Under my one tree the grass has been growing decently but that is such a small section of the yard I do not count that as a mow.   Despite the /4" from the other day, the front yard has not greened up.  The sun pounds it. 

I'm at 10 mows. With drought situation and gas prices I'll be shutting the mower down for a while. :D

15 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

My backyard is nearly 100% exposed to the sun from early afternoon on. Front yard has a lot of shade throughout the day. So, when it rains lightly, the front yard doesn't get wet and when it doesn't rain the backyard bakes. 

2 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

My POPs went down even further for tomorrow (50% this morning, down to 30% now) but went up on Sunday from 40% this morning to 70% now.

Looking more and more like Sunday PM could be wet. 

The HRRR really keeps tomorrows rain along the South LSV but yea, Sunday is much wetter. 

• Like 1