• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA Summer 2022

40 minutes ago, Blizzard of 93 said:

I am rooting for no rain until late Sunday night!

My daughter has her last softball tournament of the year this weekend.
It can rain next week!

I think it’ll be fine. If it rains Saturday it’ll be in the morning. Rest of the day is dry - maybe cloudy some but dry. 

• Like 1

A wet Saturday morning just getting under way.  Radar looks juiced.  Have not check modeled direction yet.  Hopefully a slow soaker.

Edit-Nam has about one half inch getting into Harrisburg with more south.  Rgem has the rain riding the M/D.  Others in between with much of the lsv getting something.  Hrrr has up to .05 inch in the lsv up to Harrisburg area  A few lollipops higher.  Wet most of the day.  Skooks has returns but may be too dry.

21 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

A wet Saturday morning just getting under way.  Radar looks juiced.  Have not check modeled direction yet.  Hopefully a slow soaker.

Edit-Nam has about one half inch getting into Harrisburg with more south.  Rgem has the rain riding the M/D.  Others in between with much of the lsv getting something.  Hrrr has up to ..05 inch lsv up to Harrisburg area  A few lollipops higher.  Wet most of the day. 

All I herd this week in here was drought incoming dry weekend lol.   Someone ends up with 1”+ next 48 hours in lsv 

2 minutes ago, Cashtown_Coop said:

All I herd this week in here was drought incoming dry weekend lol.   Someone ends up with 1”+ next 48 hours in lsv 

I think the message was mixed a bit and the model runs that dried today out were frustrating.  I think most of the D word was said in jest.  It has been dry though.  Twice a day waterings required.

11 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

I think the message was mixed a bit and the model runs that dried today out were frustrating.  I think most of the D word was said in jest.  It has been dry though.  Twice a day waterings required.

If you’re watering twice a day, you’re not putting enough water out the first time.   Radar does look good for us 

18 minutes ago, Cashtown_Coop said:

If you’re watering twice a day, you’re not putting enough water out the first time.   Radar does look good for us 

The sun (and low humidity) is drying out the plant above the surface.  It would need a cup of water held over it to avoid it happening.  The ground will only take so much water until it mostly runs off.  

9 hours ago, Blizzard of 93 said:

I am rooting for no rain until late Sunday night!

My daughter has her last softball tournament of the year this weekend.
It can rain next week!

Blizz, it may be close for you.  Maybe not fret in the rain we get down here and you just remain cloudy and dry?  Hope for your guys case. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cashtown_Coop said:

The GFS is a rain fest Today-Tue.    Not a forecast just observation.   Ends with a Clipper soaker and the GFS keeps the ultra  cold look for later this month. 

image.png.af65a83fc00c08aea56a861003aeddd7.png

image.png.d31a3fe480a852b4c1f57c88d675d25d.png

12 minutes ago, Cashtown_Coop said:

I watched weather world 12 days trends and it showed no big heat 

GFS concurs.  Mostly late spring weather with some early spring and early summer days mixed in.  Getting the good right now.  Steady moderate rain.   No outside activities today (down here)  but the grass is happy. 

5 hours ago, Cashtown_Coop said:

5 hours ago, Bubbler86 said:

All of my drought talk was 100% in jest, though my point about things drying out quickly was not. No measurable rain here at all this morning.

39 minutes ago, canderson said:

Gorgeous day. 72 and sunny. I had mist earlier but that’s it - gauge was empty. Tomorrow looks like we miss out too. Maybe Tuesday we get lucky - I really  need rain. 

Just now, Bubbler86 said:

LOL, I thought you were saying its been a great and sunny day.  I know you guys did not get as much rain up there but thought it was quite cloudy most of the time.   

He did say that...