Total Members
    Most Online
    CHSVol
    Newest Member
    CHSVol
March 12 Rain to…more rain? Maybe some snow

HoarfrostHubb

28 minutes ago, HoarfrostHubb said:

For here?  Based on that NAM run or something else?

Let me clarify a bit. I meant anything significant like 3-4” or more for most posters in SNE. Your area is a wild card, but I still think that is less likely to occur. Now can Kevin or ORH and maybe the good folks in CT WOR get an inch or two? It’s possible. I just deep down don’t buy euro or 12z nam at this stage.  We’ll see. The waffling makes me have low confidence overall.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Let me clarify a bit. I meant anything significant like 3-4” or more for most posters in SNE. Your area is a wild card, but I still think that is less likely to occur. Now can Kevin or ORH and maybe the good folks in CT WOR get an inch or two? It’s possible. I just deep down don’t buy euro or 12z nam at this stage.  We’ll see. The waffling makes me have low confidence overall.

The whole season has been one big waffling…every single dam system has waffled right up to go time on modeling this winter. It’s actually pathetic. 

6 minutes ago, dryslot said:

Euro is going to cave.

I figured it was gonna cave at 12z, but it didn’t. 18z runs are always good for some antics.  So yes, it’ll cave to the GFS..it sucks now. Maybe we can get back over Albany and rip the winds again…at least we’ll have some excitement. 

18 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

I figured it was gonna cave at 12z, but it didn’t. 18z runs are always good for some antics.  So yes, it’ll cave to the GFS..it sucks now. Maybe we can get back over Albany and rip the winds again…at least we’ll have some excitement. 

let the Mountain peeps have their snow. Not really worth it for the wind. only like to see them shafted when I'm capitalizing on it, in the snow dept

30 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Understandable.   I’m somewhat optimistic for a few inches but nothing more

9 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

I honestly don’t know what to think lol.

And this is exactly my point…we’ve been going through this with every single system this winter.  What is the deal??  It’s never been like this with every single system ever.  

I mean once in a great while we’d get a real tough system for modeling, but now it’s every single time.  Totally Ridiculous.  

16 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

That’s almost warning snowfall for ORH and advisory even into eastern areas. 

What are the odds that this turns into a full blown coastal and it snows 6+ inches right down to Nantucket? Im rooting for a slushy foot, nothing too crazy. NNE is likely the jackpot zone either way. For those really big totals we need the low to close off. It’s a long shot, but when I see a sub 980 low se of my area my first thought is that it’s going to trend a lot snowier.

• Weenie 2

1 minute ago, George001 said:

What are the odds that this turns into a full blown coastal and it snows 6+ inches right down to Nantucket? Im rooting for a slushy foot, nothing too crazy. NNE is likely the jackpot zone either way.

A slushy foot. Nah, that’s not too crazy.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, George001 said:

What are the odds that this turns into a full blown coastal and it snows 6+ inches right down to Nantucket? Im rooting for a slushy foot, nothing too crazy. NNE is likely the jackpot zone either way. For those really big totals we need the low to close off.

The only slushy foot you’ll see is a spilled Slurpee on your slippers 

• Haha 3