Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
March 12 Rain to…more rain? Maybe some snow

HoarfrostHubb

1 minute ago, MJO812 said:

I wish the nam was right the day before the big storm in January when it showed me 35 inches of snow

Exactly. Euro hasn’t been all to good either of late, but I would think that it should have a better idea synoptically on how this should play out at 36 hrs rather than the NAM.  

1 minute ago, CoastalWx said:

Nam has last laugh?

Is that your call?
If it does, then the Euro isn’t any better than NAM, and you forecasters are f**ked. 

• Like 1
  • Weenie 1

4 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

Exactly. Euro hasn’t been all to good either of late, but I would think that it should have a better idea synoptically on how this should play out at 36 hrs rather than the NAM.  

Is that your call?
If it does, then the Euro isn’t any better than NAM, and you forecasters are f**ked. 

Exactly 

• Thanks 1
  • Weenie 1

2 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

Is that your call?

I don’t really care either way, but it sort of continues my skepticism of snowier solutions down here. We’ll see. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CoastalWx said:

I don’t really care either way, but it sort of continues my skepticism of snowier solutions down here. We’ll see. 

A few years ago you, and all of us would never think the NAM could have a clue at 36 hrs out, if it was showing the opposite of what the Euro was showing at 36 hrs.   Just goes to show you how far the Euro has actually fallen. Wow.   

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

A few years ago you, and all of us would never think the NAM could have a clue at 36 hrs out, if it was showing the opposite of what the Euro was showing at 36 hrs.   Just goes to show you how far the Euro has actually fallen. Wow.   

Well it’s the synoptic scenario too. This isn’t exactly one where you tend to break snowy. 
We’ll see, it’s definitely lower confidence.