• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Powerful Multi-regional/ multi-faceted east coastal storm now above medium confidence: Jan 29 -30th, MA to NE, with snow and mix combining high wind, and tides. Unusual early confidence ...

Typhoon Tip

Just now, dryslot said:

It still ends up a great run as it got captured and tugged back some into the eastern GOM

Yeah nothing wrong with that run overall. It just looked initially like it was gonna come west and then that TPV hit a brick wall or something and we ended up with a small tick east. 

Im not so worried about the small euro wobbles as I am relieved that other non-GFS guidance made decisive moves west. 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, ORH_wxman said:

Yeah nothing wrong with that run overall. It just looked initially like it was gonna come west and then that TPV hit a brick wall or something and we ended up with a small tick east. 

Im not so worried about the small euro wobbles as I am relieved that other non-GFS guidance made decisive moves west. 

You think that confluence pressing will make for  a huge band with sharp gradient?

2 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Can it lift out any quicker?

Just now, 40/70 Benchmark said:

You think that confluence pressing will make for  a huge band with sharp gradient?

Yeah it could. Anything that increases the ML fronto up against arctic air will produce a sharper cutoff. We’ll see if that is real or not though. Some runs are more pronounced than others. 

1 minute ago, ORH_wxman said:

Yeah, That was minor in the grand scheme of things, What i take is, Other guidance outside of the GFS all moved towards the euro so that is the real positive we may be honing in on narrowing the goalpost now.

• Like 1

Yeah I was thinking this was going to be a Cape scraper from early signs

In any case, a solid rejection of the far east GFS, along with the big UK/GGEM jumps

Despite the confluence, Euro takes a more northeasterly track once it's captured... spreads the goods better up ME coast

Good track for a deform band interior eastern MA

Euro_20220127_0z_sn10_acc.us_ne.thumb.png.fbfa1e685feae311c09aac50546d8071.png

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, dryslot said:

Yeah, That was minor in the grand scheme of things, What i take is, Other guidance outside of the GFS all moved towards the euro so that is the real positive we may be honing in on narrowing the goalpost now.

Yea, clown map shaved me from 19" to 13", but that was a better run for me TBH....I'd have over 20" there.