• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Powerful Multi-regional/ multi-faceted east coastal storm now above medium confidence: Jan 29 -30th, MA to NE, with snow and mix combining high wind, and tides. Unusual early confidence ...

Typhoon Tip

The Canadian is a legitimate possibility, I’m not going to ignore it. I do think it’s possible the low comes inland a bit, but even if it does, with the rapid deepening and strength of the low, I don’t think the rain snow line would get that far inland due to the dynamical cooling offsetting the more tucked low.

14 minutes ago, George001 said:

The Canadian is an inland runner, looks like it’s over western mass but the low is very strong. Hopefully it can snow east of the low, is that even possible?

GON-PSM is only Western Mass if you're in Boston. That would be a track which would make anyone west of Worcester pretty happy.

Just now, ariof said:

GON-PSM is only Western Mass if you're in Boston. That would be a track which would make anyone west of Worcester pretty happy.

Yeah the low didn’t go quite as far west as I initially thought, it goes over sema not western mass like it appeared on the black and white maps. That would still probably be fine for my area.

• Typhoon Tip changed the title to Powerful Multi-regional/ multi-faceted east coastal storm now above medium confidence: Jan 29 -30th, MA to NE, with snow and mix combining high wind, and tides. Unusual early confidence ...
  • dendrite unpinned this topic