Jump to content
  • Member Statistics

    17,125
    Total Members
    7,904
    Most Online
    laikakat
    Newest Member
    laikakat
    Joined

Thursday AM Jan 20 Anafront snow threat.


Sey-Mour Snow
 Share

Recommended Posts

46 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Maybe the last deep winter look of the season if the end of winter hits Feb and Morch like they’re forecasting 

 

oz5f2kL.jpg

Not bad. At least there is some snow there. We bare as my bottom on Phin's webcam. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Not bad. At least there is some snow there. We bare as my bottom on Phin's webcam. 

Had 3” maybe 3.5” glacier prior to 2” today . It’s not much . But it’s looked like winter since the storm on the 7th. For perspective… those fences were buried to the top in 2015

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

If you have any reports please send them my way, i went through the last 10 pages and found a few but not many. I have a bunch of snow totals maps that will be going up tomorrow morning, thanks.

It slept through most of it as it was still raining at 7AM but it looks like about an inch based on other local reports, going to have to go with that as all the snow is wiped out now anyways.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Had 3” maybe 3.5” glacier prior to 2” today . It’s not much . But it’s looked like winter since the storm on the 7th. For perspective… those fences were buried to the top in 2015

It doesn't take much to look seasons-in-seasons.  That's a solid winter look there.  May not be deep winter but it's winter.  Snow stuck up the tree trunks, good stuff.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, The 4 Seasons said:

If you have any reports please send them my way, i went through the last 10 pages and found a few but not many. I have a bunch of snow totals maps that will be going up tomorrow morning, thanks.

It slept through most of it as it was still raining at 7AM but it looks like about an inch based on other local reports, going to have to go with that as all the snow is wiped out now anyways.

1.75 Moosup 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, The 4 Seasons said:

If you have any reports please send them my way, i went through the last 10 pages and found a few but not many. I have a bunch of snow totals maps that will be going up tomorrow morning, thanks.

It slept through most of it as it was still raining at 7AM but it looks like about an inch based on other local reports, going to have to go with that as all the snow is wiped out now anyways.

Sucks to live there, full pack up in the mountains still.

  • Haha 1
  • Weenie 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, The 4 Seasons said:

If you have any reports please send them my way, i went through the last 10 pages and found a few but not many. I have a bunch of snow totals maps that will be going up tomorrow morning, thanks.

It slept through most of it as it was still raining at 7AM but it looks like about an inch based on other local reports, going to have to go with that as all the snow is wiped out now anyways.

.5" Salem

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Snowfall totals from the light snow event from Thursday morning. Our only call was a general 1-2" for much of the state with isolated amounts up to 3". We went less than an inch for the NW part of the state. The transition to rain to longer than expected, especially along the shoreline where it struggled to change to snow until after sunrise. Most of the state picked up 1-2" in our range except for the shore and SE corner where amounts ranged from a half to 3/4s of an inch. The northern CT river valley also stuggled again. There's some extra graphics i did for this one. 

Final grade: B-

Final call and snow totals

01_20.22_jdj_snowfall_forecast.thumb.jpg.1aceadc0194e70ac4fbd6a0486477b46.jpg01_20.22_jdj_snowfall_totals.thumb.jpg.8dc3bbc6dc179722c4cc8c445da83a1a.jpg

New Haven and Fairfield county totals

01_20.22_jdj_snowfall_totals_fairfield.thumb.jpg.53eeb97463bed8cc3c85edd366bb57c0.jpg01_20.22_jdj_snowfall_totals_new_haven.thumb.jpg.e326ae6c0692bf5879651a4a6876e689.jpg

Town by town snowfall totals

01_20.22_jdj_snowfall_totals_town_by_town.thumb.jpg.a250b9b6959d28b1470f41f5843e0ddd.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, The 4 Seasons said:

Snowfall totals from the light snow event from Thursday morning. Our only call was a general 1-2" for much of the state with isolated amounts up to 3". We went less than an inch for the NW part of the state. The transition to rain to longer than expected, especially along the shoreline where it struggled to change to snow until after sunrise. Most of the state picked up 1-2" in our range except for the shore and SE corner where amounts ranged from a half to 3/4s of an inch. The northern CT river valley also stuggled again. There's some extra graphics i did for this one. 

Final grade: B-

Final call and snow totals

01_20.22_jdj_snowfall_forecast.thumb.jpg.1aceadc0194e70ac4fbd6a0486477b46.jpg01_20.22_jdj_snowfall_totals.thumb.jpg.8dc3bbc6dc179722c4cc8c445da83a1a.jpg

New Haven and Fairfield county totals

01_20.22_jdj_snowfall_totals_fairfield.thumb.jpg.53eeb97463bed8cc3c85edd366bb57c0.jpg01_20.22_jdj_snowfall_totals_new_haven.thumb.jpg.e326ae6c0692bf5879651a4a6876e689.jpg

Town by town snowfall totals

01_20.22_jdj_snowfall_totals_town_by_town.thumb.jpg.a250b9b6959d28b1470f41f5843e0ddd.jpg

I had 1" too. Same as Andover. Kind of an atypical distribution, actually.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...