• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Jan 16-18th Major Synoptic Snowstorm- Observation Thread

4 minutes ago, TugHillMatt said:

You really should invest in a Snow-weenie bus and come pick all of weather nerds up from around the state. Then we can go find these 'death bands" and frolic in the snowy hills. Delta can stand on a windy hill and let the hurricane gusts flow through his locks...tim can find a drift to stick his adjusted ruler in to...you can all avoid me as the band separates over my head...you and Syrmax can start a campfire and roast your hairy legs...then we can all chip in for dave to have a nut transplant. It will be rockin' fun time!

A storm like that is once in a lifetime, likely never happens again but if it does this is gonna happen!

That band is all snow, incredible rates in that thing.

WUNIDS_map?num=10&type=N0Q&mapx=400&mapy

• Like 2
  • Weenie 3

1 minute ago, Syrmax said:

OT but goodnight Stealers. Condolences to @LakeEffectKing...

That Kelce TD won me a 3 way parlay for $800. Between that, this storm, skiing, and bills victory this is greatest weekend of my life. :thumbsup:

I hope this goes further SE for you guys, I'm content with the goodness this weekend brought me.

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, BuffaloWeather said:

A storm like that is once in a lifetime, likely never happens again but if it does this is gonna happen!

That band is all snow, incredible rates in that thing.

WUNIDS_map?num=10&type=N0Q&mapx=400&mapy

Wow! You really don’t often see a band that strong moving in that direction in far WNY. Looks like something coming in at Boston from the ocean. 

• Like 3