Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA - Winter 2021/2022

Bubbler86

45 minutes ago, Blizzard of 93 said:

@Itstrainingtime & @paweather

Do you think the Sixers will trade for Harden by the deadline tomorrow?

I sure hope not. Not enthused for a 32 year old shooter who historically waves a red cape on defense. I will not be happy if it happens. Much better options out there for this team. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, sauss06 said:

where is @Atomixwxwhen you need him :lmao:

Feels like a late March morning. Mike @Itstrainingtime is Probably wearing shorts.

Someone called? :)

Hey, we've relaxed the attire here in the office sometime ago, but I still have to wear jeans. I got home at 4:30 yesterday. At 4:35 I was in shorts and on my way to the trail with my wife. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, pawatch said:

Outside looking in has kind of been our winter theme.

Most of my snow this year hasn’t really been forecast,  just an over achiever that just popped up.

Anybody have the AC on last night :lol:

I feel baited. The answer however is no. Not sure I'll survive without it tomorrow and Saturday...

2 minutes ago, anotherman said:

Prediction....we torch in mid-late February then have more chances in March.  It's not over. 

The torch seems guaranteed - but nothing in the pattern shows me to we can get enough cold along with moisture in March to produce anything to stick to anywhere down this way. The AED machine has been placed on the victim.  

12 minutes ago, canderson said:

The torch seems guaranteed - but nothing in the pattern shows me to we can get enough cold along with moisture in March to produce anything to stick to anywhere down this way. The AED machine has been placed on the victim.  

It would have to be heavy/moderate snow to stick 

2 hours ago, paweather said:

Well Sunday would have been a surprise but doesn't look good then we go back to warmth, 

that big cutter for late next week will be a lock....

frig this crap.  I'm headed to the cabin for what may be my last hurrah at winter.  They've had solid snow cover for almost 2.5 months so northers are probably ok w/ the end coming, while some of us southers wait for it to start.  

Just now, pasnownut said:

that big cutter for late next week will be a lock....

frig this crap.  I'm headed to the cabin for what may be my last hurrah at winter.  They've had solid snow cover for almost 2.5 months so northers are probably ok w/ the end coming, while some of us southers wait for it to start.  

Yep good that you have a cabin north to enjoy winter. Here in the south winter hasn't started