Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA - Winter 2021/2022

Bubbler86

10 minutes ago, paweather said:

Exactly! And this one caught me off guard yesterday 12z had nothing. 

Yep, I think there's way too much chaos in the atmosphere right now for anything to lock in (or lock out) more than a few days in advance. This Sunday could end up looking even better in the days ahead...

...or, it might not. LOL

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Yep, I think there's way too much chaos in the atmosphere right now for anything to lock in (or lock out) more than a few days in advance. This Sunday could end up looking even better in the days ahead...

...or, it might not. LOL

Yep it will be an interesting day

1 hour ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Was surprised that it got as cold as it did, we radiated out well last night. I was right behind you at 20. 

17.4 degrees for the low this morning.  I was expecting a low below 20 last night because I was already down to 23 around 1:00am and the dew point was around 18.  Skies clear, winds calm.  I even have scattered snow patches left in my back yard.  What was a surprise was waking up to those snow maps for Sunday.  Wow.

Just now, paweather said:

come on Nut we need some magic on these Model Runs I do not want to be fringed again

If youre looking to me for magic, I'll apologize in advance....:P

No matter what shows at 12z, cash is right.....plenty of changes left and w/ progressive theme, wont likely know till Friday IMO.  To that end, I'm just casually looking until Friday, and if its there, abracadabra....if not

POOF

• Like 1

1 minute ago, pasnownut said:

If youre looking to me for magic, I'll apologize in advance....:P

No matter what shows at 12z, cash is right.....plenty of changes left and w/ progressive theme, wont likely know till Friday IMO.  To that end, I'm just casually looking until Friday, and if its there, abracadabra....if not

POOF

Yep I agree with this. 

12 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Well, our good neighbors from up north decided that the low should be centered over Wilmington, DE and provide a good soaking rain for eastern PA with snow out west. Just another possible solution in the 'ole bag of tricks. 

Well at least we have a threat maybe tomorrow we won't 

18 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Well, our good neighbors from up north decided that the low should be centered over Wilmington, DE and provide a good soaking rain for eastern PA with snow out west. Just another possible solution in the 'ole bag of tricks. 

Saw that haha. Average that out with the GFS and we are in business.