Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA - Winter 2021/2022

Bubbler86

5 minutes ago, canderson said:

Well we have them lined up but if we get a 8” of snow no one will drive. Even 4” makes it dangerous and I doubt they would risk that for their own safety. Jesus. 

PS-If you let me in I may send some "posts" to some OT friends.  Sweet, sweet non VPN/non Bubbler IP address posts. 

• Haha 2

34 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

The GFS joins the suppression/strung out look for mid week.  Voyager, PAweather and Marysville are ground 0 with Warning level snows.   (Edit-Another impulse comes by and everyone is warning level) Drawn out over a long period though. 

image.png.d7d56822d93af9ff1b6527743d257e63.png

Doing a Kuchera Ratio Comparsion: SE-Snowfall.png

18 minutes ago, mahantango#1 said:

Your 18 wheeler will handle that with chains.

Oh no. This driver doesn't throw chains. The owner won't even put them in the trucks. Of course all bets are off if the customer DEMANDS that we do, but even then, my shoulder wouldn't be able to handle lifting them up over the tires.

• Weenie 1

1 minute ago, Voyager said:

Oh no. This driver doesn't throw chains. The owner won't even put them in the trucks. Of course all bets are off if the customer DEMANDS that we do, but even then, my shoulder wouldn't be able to handle lifting them up over the tires.

Your better off at home, as people won't know how to drive in it.

11 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Blizz and Paweather must be locked up in the snowstorm war room debating which model to draft #1 in tonight's 0z model suite...

They might be picking who has to do euro pbp.  Speaking of that, pivotal has 6 and 18z I euro now if one buys the plus package AKA the daxx plan.