Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA - Winter 2021/2022

Bubbler86

2 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

1 minute ago, Bubbler86 said:

This is the Steelers.  Never count them out but also never assume they win though I still think Big Ben easily leaders them over the Lions.  That was a Covid loss. 

As strongly as I feel Ben needs to retire, it was nostalgic to see him play like his old self in the 4th quarter. We won’t see that many more times.

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, TimB84 said:

Also, yet another ridge is building over the Midwest on that panel.

If one looks at the 2m temp anomalies on GFS Ens, its a blood bath east of the Miss. Twds the end the cold is pressing, but looking further upstream, there is not a large cold source to keep a sustained feed coming.  Likely to change in the next week or so, but that's what i see (and worry about) for now.

1 minute ago, sauss06 said:

with about a 1 1/2 minutes remaining, we had call. i missed the win after watching the entire damn game

So you missed a classic prevent defense very nearly do what it does best...prevent a win. I'm not sure how many 3rd and longs the defense surrendered yesterday, but they had Baltimore at a 3rd and 14 situation on their own 36. 2 plays later the Ravens were in the Red Zone. After the TD, the two point conversion (and the win) was there, Lamar's pass was off just a hair and the Black and Gold survived.

Barely. Like...really barely. 

1 minute ago, Itstrainingtime said:

So you missed a classic prevent defense very nearly do what it does best...prevent a win. I'm not sure how many 3rd and longs the defense surrendered yesterday, but they had Baltimore at a 3rd and 14 situation on their own 36. 2 plays later the Ravens were in the Red Zone. After the TD, the two point conversion (and the win) was there, Lamar's pass was off just a hair and the Black and Gold survived.

Barely. Like...really barely. 

Yep. Never knew what happened until we got back to firehouse.

47. looks like rain. no wind at all.....yet