• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Jan 6th-7th 2022 Second Chance Storm

John1122

Don't have the flake size Holston has, more quarters but they are very very thick. My upper levels may be slightly less conducive for large large flakes. That said, the darkest blue returns are just to my south and moving north. But radar coverage isn't always great here so it's possible they are here and this is the heavy stuff but with smaller flakes. 

Nashville is mighty close to the dry slot. Southern 840 suburbs are probably about done. Downtown north could get clipped with what little back side this system offers.

Meanwhile MRX is growing more confident about Knoxville. Mentions snow and ice covered roads evening rush hour Knox to TRI. Warm nose is trying, but I-40/I-81 are simply in a better position with this storm track than say Chattanooga. Or Signal Mtn. Oof!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ShawnEastTN said:

Ok think Warm nose got me. Got about .5 inches then a let up in precip it switched to sleet mix, and not switching back to snow.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Future radar shows you switching back to snow soon and pushes the rain up along the Apps. Hopefully you can change back. 

• Like 2

• Mr Bob unpinned this topic