Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January 2022 Obs/Disco

NorEastermass128

9 minutes ago, HoarfrostHubb said:

Our old VW microbus sitting in our driveway was completly drifted over. Def not fluffy snow but there were some big drifts against houses etc.  the winds were crazy.  Sounded like a jet roaring. 

Temps would have been colder there than where I was, contributing to more blowing and drifting with a lighter consistency.  From what I remember, temps were freezing or above in Randolph for most of the storm.  The wetness was apparent when you could hear it hitting the windows and sides of the house. 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

The thing is, I doubt scooter would yell at and scold his kids with 24” if Ray got 36”. It only happens the other way around.

Why don't we get me 24" and find out? I have never complained in a 2'er...I didn't jack in the April Fools blizzard, and it's my favorite event.

9 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Yea, I don't doubt someone reported it lol Anyway, benchmark once in a lifetime event.

And there you have it.   I unfortunately will go to my grave having moved to California 14 months earlier.  It is my biggest disappointment in 75 years and drives a stake through my heart every 2/6.

• Sad 3

1 minute ago, weathafella said:

And there you have it.   I unfortunately will go to my grave having moved to California 14 months earlier.  It is my biggest disappointment in 75 years and drives a stake through my heart every 2/6.

Who knows, maybe fate saved you....you may have gotten stuck on 128 and croaked from exhaust poisoning.

• Haha 3

Just now, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Yea, all over it.

You prob wouldn’t get screwed much in a Miller B anyway unless it was compromised like that euro solution…which in that case, it’s not a major event anyway. But that look has potential if we can get a little wave spacing…you can see the Atlantic storm causing just enough interference…but all of this is easily correctable at 7 days out

2B1282BC-BFE3-42C2-814D-C74B2CA5AE70.jpeg