• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Winter Banter

Rjay

doing good so far. piece of cake i've had the virus before this time seems a lot more relaxed. the first time it was a rough flu like. now it's barely anything for me, my wife is congested and she's having a flu type symptoms. i'm going to try to move my interview so i don't miss that opportunity and call the other job that hired me i won't be able to make it until next friday as that's when my quarantine ends. hope they understand 

How are you today? Is it Omicron?

5 hours ago, North and West said:

How are you today? Is it Omicron?

not sure i guess not i'm just positive cause i took one of those regular home kit tests. my wife went to the doctor and she's got covid they never specified if it was omicron but honestly man, i feel fine. i just feel a little under the weather. i've had colds and the flu that were 10 times worse. my wife is fine too today she just lost her voice a little. one thing i noticed i gained my appetite i have been eating like non stop the last two days maybe cause i'm home not sure. all is good though the virus itself is easy so far for us, i'm sure it's difficult for some people but to experience the virus for the second time i'd say the media is portraying it a little more than what it is, again i may be wrong and i do know people that have died from the virus that had health problems in the first place but you just never know. just praying to God for a speedy recovery and i can start work next friday. i moved my other interview for next saturday, which was incredible that it worked because a lot of these companies are closed on saturdays but the owner of this company works 6 days per week and he told me he'd be in the office next saturday. it's a great job supervisor for one of the departments. this company is much bigger it's a 400 people crew. the job that i got is small but the pay is good except it's in manhattan and i hate the commute to the city. no parking, etc. this company is westchester county where i can just drive to work. 

hope all is well with you and yours. merry christmas and have a happy new year bud.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, EasternLI said:

Woke up with congestion and a headache. Ugh. Home test was negative but trying to find a place for testing anyway. It's proving very challenging at this time. High demand 

Been sick all week. My entire facility is sick.  My wife's entire building is sick.  Hope you feel better soon.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Brasiluvsnow said:

How would anyone know if it was Delta or Omicron , what tests shows that ? in other news feel better

6 minutes ago, Rjay said:

Been sick all week. My entire facility is sick.  My wife's entire building is sick.  Hope you feel better soon.

3 minutes ago, EasternLI said:

Ugh. Same to you and everyone else!! 

Good morning and I pray all feel better and recover quickly. Perhaps we should seed the clouds with holy water. As always ….

• Like 2

1 hour ago, NorthShoreWx said:

I hope you all feel better.  This thing is everywhere in a flash so hopefully it'll be gone just as fast.

As for the weather, y'all just been like little rays of sunshine lately.  MJO variant my arse.☺️

Cheers. 

3 hours ago, rclab said:

Good morning and I pray all feel better and recover quickly. Perhaps we should seed the clouds with holy water. As always ….

feeling good just got a minor headache took some advil and i'm good honestly. it's like a minor cold this time around. just enjoying the time with my family before i get back on the work force! hopefully by than we get a couple of blizzards going 

@dmillz25hope you're feeling better

• Like 2

8 hours ago, RippleEffect said:

feeling good just got a minor headache took some advil and i'm good honestly. it's like a minor cold this time around. just enjoying the time with my family before i get back on the work force! hopefully by than we get a couple of blizzards going 

@dmillz25hope you're feeling better

I’m doing good now. Took a home test and it came back negative. Will go get tested tomorrow to confirm.

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, Rjay said:

But several people I know wanted to get tested bc they're sick and couldn't. 

My wife is a preschool teacher, found out one of her kids tested positive. She was able to get a PCR test this afternoon and got the results within two hours, she’s negative. Sucks to hear your stories. 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, IrishRob17 said:

My wife is a preschool teacher, found out one of her kids tested positive. She was able to get a PCR test this afternoon and got the results within two hours, she’s negative. Sucks to hear your stories. 

It's been a rough 2 years man. 

• Sad 1

34 minutes ago, IrishRob17 said:

Mine is in elementary, her school building has one of the highest rates in her district per population, She had two cases in her class, the class next door had 5 plus the teacher. 
we have had our booster shots 2 weeks ago. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Rjay said:

Insanity.  And everyone here knows at least 1 person turned away from an urgent care in the last couple of days.  I know of a lot of people turned away.   

I seen some moron in a CVS walk up to the counter not wearing a mask asking if they do covid testing. She said she wasn’t feeling good. :gun_bandana:

• Like 1