Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
SNE "Tropical" Season Discussion 2021

WxWatcher007

9 minutes ago, WxWatcher007 said:

I know…you riled me up. :lol: 

That comment was more with regard to winter wx threats lol. 

In all seriousness, I always appreciate hearing your tropical thoughts.

I know I sometimes come off as waffling with my tropical posts but I have two good reasons it:

1) I’ve been burned too many times making declarations, especially during my early tropical tracking days 

2) I’m a lawyer and I’m trained to think and write that way :lol: 

Funny thing is that I am a LICSW...no one would guess that based upon how I write lol

• Like 1

The 18z GFS is trying to have that weak trough/Upper low on the East Coast pull Henri back in like the ICON did, not quite as successful but 100% trended that way. Stronger ridge over the top and everything. This run might possibly be a hit.

• Like 1

For you New England tropical chasers, a great trend on this GFS run. Stronger ridge sprawling further east and that weak trough on the EC trying to pull it back to the coast is similar to what Yakkov said in his tweet regarding the 1938 Great New England Hurricane. Slowly stepping towards putting an even bigger eye on Henri...

1312106373_gfs_z500a_us_fh96_trend(1).thumb.gif.affc5830aa5cad250687034a063027a7.gif

5 minutes ago, Newman said:

For you New England tropical chasers, a great trend on this GFS run. Stronger ridge sprawling further east and that weak trough on the EC trying to pull it back to the coast is similar to what Yakkov said in his tweet regarding the 1938 Great New England Hurricane. Slowly stepping towards putting an even bigger eye on Henri...

1312106373_gfs_z500a_us_fh96_trend(1).thumb.gif.affc5830aa5cad250687034a063027a7.gif

I guess in 1938 look alike is better than nothing.

• Like 1