• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Central PA - Summer 2021

Just now, Itstrainingtime said:

Yep, I agree pretty much. I think between 7-9 wins is quite possible if healthy. Outside of that, it's going to be a long fall in the Steel City. 

Only one of those scenarios makes us have to listen to the “Tomlin has never had a losing season” crowd spouting off.

Ominous clouds overhead here and some significant wind gusts. Right now it appears the action is all happening to my north while on its way east (heading toward Itstrainingtime, from the looks of it). The wind is whistling around the eaves right now like there’s a blizzard going on — a taste of winter weather yet to come. 

324360EA-C596-4B67-9DCB-E4CF5E91256A.thumb.jpeg.d86ccb60b247f0217235c4f2b771136b.jpeg

Just now, Streak said:

Ominous clouds overhead here and some significant wind gusts. Right now it appears the action is all happening to my north while on its way east (heading toward Itstrainingtime, from the looks of it). The wind is whistling around the eaves right now like there’s a blizzard going on — a taste of winter weather yet to come. 

324360EA-C596-4B67-9DCB-E4CF5E91256A.thumb.jpeg.d86ccb60b247f0217235c4f2b771136b.jpeg

So far, trainingtime is watching the train roll right on by all around me. Heavy storms on 3 sides, not a drop here yet. Have to see if the stuff in York makes it here. 

Just now, Itstrainingtime said:

So far, trainingtime is watching the train roll right on by all around me. Heavy storms on 3 sides, not a drop here yet. Have to see if the stuff in York makes it here. 

Just started pouring here about 10 minutes ago and there’s an impressive thunder and lightning show. Hopefully it finds its way to you and MtJoySnowman. (Can’t imagine it won’t, but I suppose stranger things have happened…)

53 minutes ago, Streak said:

Just started pouring here about 10 minutes ago and there’s an impressive thunder and lightning show. Hopefully it finds its way to you and MtJoySnowman. (Can’t imagine it won’t, but I suppose stranger things have happened…)

18 minutes ago, Superstorm said:

Looks like York and Lancaster County is getting the goods.

Only received .18" here, but just to my south, they are getting crushed.