yotaman

April Observations 2021

New month, new obs.

Picked up .31" after midnight to end the previous 24 hours with 1.86". Currently breezy and 48/46 down from a high of 66 just after midnight.

Mid 50s in Charleston is impressive for April. Next week or so looks unreal, nothing but sunshine and 75-80° after Saturday. They’re going to be awfully spoiled at Augusta

Low of 36 this morning. Wind kept our temps from bottoming out. Wind chill was down in the 20's this morning. Had a high of 49. Currently 41/24 at 8:45. Predicted low of 30. We will see.

Def had some frost/freezes here the last few nights. One of my mums from last year was growing again thru winter and into spring and the tops of the foliage are burned from the frost.  My creeping phlox is doing great though.  

Got to a high of 79 here, ugh after a low of 35*. 

After a high of 89 yesterday, we dropped to 53 this morning. Really helped to cool the house down. Currently it is 78/55.

We really need some rain to wash this dog gone pollen away. My allergies are really messing me up even with the drugs I take. Had a high of 83 after a low of 60. Currently 74/62 and cloudy with heavy pollen.

• Like 2