joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
The Post Christmas storm threat is still vey real

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hahaha you weenies won't have Scott and Will to save you tonight. No sugar coating from me.

When I first took note of your posts a few years ago I thought you were such a nice, sane person. In person you seemed quite pleasant. However, it is now clear that you are are sadist.

Trough is def west of 18z. A nice trend on the NAM, but the NAM needed a good jog to the west like it got.

All positives tonight.....I'm enthusiastic.....pending GFS and EURO, it maybe time to be a little more generous to the ORH points w crew and raise the bottom portion of my range up.

Looks like some of the older bomb models but with the s/w flatter in the carolinas IMO

Trajectory is all wrong on the NAM. It's a bomb but there's about a 30 degree difference on the angle of the s/w in the carolinas. It's funny to me that 4 days after the first EC monster it has the s/w in basically the same place, just shooting out at about 45-50 degrees versus coming thru at 10-20 on the old EC's.

Well good luck all. Hopefully we can eek this west a bit.

well what do you think about the shot for this coming NNE up the coast instead of the crap direction the 0z nam had. what do we need to look for

i.e instead of the trough axis further west....but what to look for to get this low moving more S-N

Archived