• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
The Post Christmas storm threat is still vey real

Damage In Tolland

It came west from the 00z ensembles. The mean LP doesn't look too drastically different from the OP to me. There's more QPF thrown back into the interior so there's probably a few good hits for the interior that are west of the OP.

Thank you very much. Sounds pretty good overall.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice...keeps most of us very much in the game..maybe even as far NW as God's area

Why do people insist on calling the higher elevations "God's country, God's area", etc. Who is to say that God really would invest any more time and energy in such places as lets say, the North Pole, the Grand Canyon, or Lowell, Ma.? Does he truly like those places better? I hear the same term used all of the time at our summer home in the Adirondacks.

Why do people insist on calling the higher elevations "God's country, God's area", etc. Who is to say that God really would invest any more time and energy in such places as lets say, the North Pole, the Grand Canyon, or Lowell, Ma.? Does he truly like those places better? I hear the same term used all of the time at our summer home in the Adirondacks.

You'll have to ask them. Mike and Pete started calling their area that last winter and noone knows why. It may be related to rural areas with no neghbors..where shepards tend to flocks of sheep..That would be my guess

Yes, as a matter of fact.

Nam is def digging more at 36 hr. You can really see it with the 0c 850 line if you compare 36hr on 18z and 42 hr on 12z

Well remember now it's the NAM beyond 6 hours so we need to heavily discount it unless it shows a major hit at which point we can determine it to be correct.

It's losing the idea of hanging back the energy which is better for the entire trough. It should cut out through the BM too.

Archived